Monday, February 19, 2007

Scientology Volunteer Ministers Cavalcade

When I'm out on a Scientology Volunteer Ministers cavalcade with my friends, all of us in our bright yellow t-shirts and windbreakers, people often come up and ask us who we are and what we're doing.

What starts out as a casual question, however, often becomes an important change in that person's life. Because it is very rare to find someone who couldn't use a hand with some aspect of their life. (As a matter of fact I'm sure I've never met a person who can't use some help, although not everyone can admit it or accept it, but that's another story.)

The information I've learned in Scientology is so empowering, as it permits me to actually do something for people, whether I'm just meeting them for the first time or I've known them all my life.



No matter the situation, Something CAN Be Done About It!
Learn how with the Scientology Handbook based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard

No comments: