Friday, October 17, 2003

I have been badly neglecting my blog and now I need to catch up somewhat. In the course of my usual tripping around the Net I found another Scientologist who has a newish/not complete site yet: Scientology Religion Member Page

This quote from the Scientology Handbook sums it up for me:

"Millions of people all over the world have used Scientology to improve their lives and help their fellows. This handbook contains the basic Scientology principles and methods most often employed to help people get along better in interpersonal relationships, be more successful in their work, improve their family life, and effectively help their friends, family and associates do the same.

"Scientology does not require that one change his or her beliefs or convictions to use it successfully. All you have to do is apply the data and observe for yourself whether or not it works. You as you are now, can do more good for yourself and for those around you than you ever imagined, and gain enormous personal satisfaction doing it. "

-- from the Scientology Handbook

No comments: