Friday, October 24, 2003

I can't believe its a whole week since I made an entry. Okay, well I guess its not a big shock seeing how busy this week was.

Now I have a new friend and I love her blog, it is so pretty: Diane's Blog

I have met lots of interesting people in the last week. They are people who follow my interest: people.

I have another quote -

"A man is as alive as he can communicate,” L. Ron Hubbard wrote. And communication is a facet of life which he explored very deeply indeed, ultimately writing hundreds of thousands of words about this vital subject. Communication skills are essential in any sphere of human interaction. In fact, when all is said and done, on whatever level, communication is the sole activity all people share.

The benefits of effective communication are too numerous to list, for they enhance all aspects of life from the personal to the professional. The ability to communicate is vital to the success of any endeavor.

There is more about the subject of communication at this page here: What is Communication

No comments: