Sunday, August 01, 2010

Communication -- the Magic Element

When I need a bit of magic in my life I look back over L. Ron Hubbard's tech on Communication. What's really interesting to me is how important communication is in human relations. Just by studying the chapter on Communication in the Scientology Handbook I figure about half the problems people are knocking themselves out over would resolve. (Of course it would ruin most soap operas and a lot of feature length movies whose plots revolve around communication breakdowns).

Couple of years back, David Miscavige announced that free courses on the chapters of this book would be available on the Scientology Volunteer Ministers website and they are. I often send people to that site to get help.



******************************************************* No matter how bad it is, Something CAN Be Done About It!Learn how with the Scientology Handbook based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard

No comments: