Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Funny thing about Scientologists

The funny thing about Scientology--if you're like me when I was first checking it out you keep running into people who are Scientologists. And it is really odd because they don't seem to have too much in common...I mean they're in different jobs, from different groups, ethnic backgrounds, interests--but they do have a couple things in common. They listen to you when you talk. They really seem to get it. And they really seem to care. That's what intrigued me enough to go into a Scientology church and look into it personally.

Here's a video that shows you what I mean.




******************************************************* No matter how bad it is, Something CAN Be Done About It!Learn how with the Scientology Handbook based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard

No comments: